To export a local Translation memory to the TEAMserver Translation Memory:
- Open the Translation Memory you wish to export in DVX3.
- Access the External Data section of the ribbon, then click on TEAMserver:
- The Translation Memory Export wizard will appear:
- Enter the URL for your TEAMserver, and your username and password, and click Next.
- In the next page of the wizard, specify the languages you want to export to TEAMserver by selecting each language you want from the Available column and clicking Add ->:
You can also click Add All >> if you want to export everything.
- Click Next when you are done.
- You can skip the next page, if you want to export all the segments of the Translation Memory:
- DVX3 will begin sending data to the TEAMserver:
- When the wizard is finished click Close.