This is the message that appears when Déjà Vu looks for a database file in the folder path that is stored in the project for that database and does not find it. This can happen if the database was moved or renamed, or if the folders it is in were renamed, or if the project came from another computer.
Once this message appears, the database is no longer associated to the project, so the message will not appear again, but Déjà Vu will not be using the database in question with the project.
You can solve this by associating the database with the project again. To do so:
- Open the project.
- Open the Project Properties dialog.
- Select the Translation Memories tab, or the Termbases tab.
- Click on Add local TM... to add a translation memory or on Add local TB... to add a terminology database.
- Select the database you want to associate with the project and click Open.
- Click OK to close the Project Properties dialog.
The database will now be associated with the project and Déjà Vu will use it.