Sometimes, upon starting Déjà Vu, you get an error message like this:
There are 2 known causes for this error message. The following sections will explain how to fix them:
Some files, components or registry entries used by Déjà Vu have been corrupted
The following procedures will ensure that Déjà Vu and all its components are correct:
- Uninstall Déjà Vu completely
- Delete any Déjà Vu related keys from the registry
- Run the System File checker
- Reinstall the Jet Engine
- Reinstall the VB6 run-time
- Install Déjà Vu again.
Compatibility settings for the Déjà vu X3 executable are incorrect
To set the Compatibility options:
- Right click on the Déjà vu X3 executable file (usually in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\ATRIL\Deja Vu X3):
- Click on Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Configure the options to match what is shown here:
- Click OK.